Our first online auction will begin on
Monday, January 26, 2015 at 10 am
It is free to register, simple, easy and convenient.
Just go to ibid4storage.com/register/ and register
yourself as a bidder. If you have any questions
please call the office at 519-944-5505
Public SalesGuardian Storage occasionally conducts public sales of items abandoned in storage units such as electronics, household goods, musical instruments and sports equipment:
- Sale bidders are requested to arrive at the facility 30 minutes prior to the sale for registration and are to provide picture I.D. (drivers license, OHIP card or Passport)
- A new $10.00 cash only non refundable administration fee will be due upon registration.
- For winning bidders the $10.00 will be included in the balance owing.
- At 11:00, all registered bidders are escorted to the specific unit(s) where you have approximately 5 minutes to view the unit and its contents
- Bidders have to remain outside of the unit, and must bid on the entire contents of each unit.
- All items are to be removed by the close of our business day.
- Payment terms are Cash or Debit. Sales are open to all interested parties and all sales are final.