Thank you to all of our Garage Sale Participants
and Customers for a Great Day!
Thank you to all for the donations made to
We Care for Kids!
Public SalesGuardian Storage occasionally conducts public sales of items abandoned in storage units such as electronics, household goods, musical instruments and sports equipment:
- Sale bidders are requested to arrive at the facility 30 minutes prior to the sale for registration and are to provide picture I.D. (drivers license, OHIP card or Passport)
- A new $10.00 cash only non refundable administration fee will be due upon registration.
- For winning bidders the $10.00 will be included in the balance owing.
- At 11:00, all registered bidders are escorted to the specific unit(s) where you have approximately 5 minutes to view the unit and its contents
- Bidders have to remain outside of the unit, and must bid on the entire contents of each unit.
- All items are to be removed by the close of our business day.
- Payment terms are Cash or Debit. Sales are open to all interested parties and all sales are final.